Why Locals Consider Paws Playgrounds the Best Dog Hotel in Toronto:
- Paws Playgrounds is much more than just a typical dog boarding house. In fact, the facility boasts the largest outdoor area in the city of Toronto. If you’re planning a vacation or are leaving town and cannot take your beloved dog with you, there’s no better place to have your dog boarded than the most trusted facility in the region. Paws Playgrounds is committed to providing your dog with the love, attention, and safe environment you’re looking for.
- Your dog will not get bored at Paws Playgrounds- guaranteed! If the thought of a dog hotel in Toronto conjures up images of dogs sitting in crates while their owners are out of town, you can put those thoughts to rest knowing that the dogs who stay at Paws Playgrounds are enjoying every minute of their time spent in running, playing, splashing in outdoor pools when the weather allows, and all sorts of exciting activities they’ll love participating in.
- If your dog is spayed or neutered (if over 8-10 months), is current with vaccinations, and plays well with others, call Paws Playgrounds at 416-461-4788 to set up an assessment and tour for the faculty to meet you and your dog. Paws Playgrounds wants to make certain your dog will be comfortable and safe at the facility. Assessments are by appointment only at 6pm and 6:30pm from Monday to Friday, and from noon until 2pm on Saturdays and take approximately 15-20 minutes. Invest the time for the happiness of your dog while you’re away; you’ll find it to be a rewarding experience.
- Paws Playgrounds is the only dog hotel in Toronto that picks up dogs from Liberty Village, King West, Downtown, Leslieville, and the Beach, with both pick up and drop off services for dog boarding and doggie daycare for just $5. You’ll find their taxi service offers tremendous value when compared with driving them yourself or arranging for other means of transportation- and your dog will love the ride! Find out more when you call Paws Playgrounds.
- As the largest outdoor facility in Toronto, Paws Playgrounds also boasts a roomy indoor facility for times when inclement weather keeps dogs from enjoying time outside. For frosty winter days when dogs have to stay in, the facility offers a large, climate controlled indoor play area with rubberized mats and agility playlets your dog will love exploring on. Paws Playgrounds offers super comfortable sofas for dogs and their new friends to relax on and cuddle, along with orthopedic beds for rest after a full day of play. For the more laid back dog, there is an indoor daycare room with toys and balls, lounging areas, and snugglies for your dog to curl up with. Smaller pups and senior dogs will find this room to be perfect for a slower pace.
Call the best dog hotel in Toronto at 416-461-4788 to schedule your assessment or visit online to find out more about the facility. Check out the online blog for more information on finding a good boarding house for your dog. We’re certain you and your dog will love Paws Playgrounds. Get connected now for peace of mind while you’re away. Dog Hotel Toronto