Paws Playgrounds – Pet Care And Dog Kennel
“Barking at inanimate objects Relieves Stress.”
Paws Playgrounds dog daycare was founded by Sue Faust and Jason Antao with the vision of creating the premier integrated pet care facility in the Greater Toronto Area. Coming from a corporate background and strong business training, we decided to follow our passion and create a meaningful and safe environment for dogs to play their days away. We understand that the busy lifestyles we all lead can impact the happiness of our pets; this is where Paws Playgrounds steps in. Paws Playgrounds is all about the love and care of animals!
From initial pet care consultation in setting up your dog for a fun start to life, to dog play helping your dog learn to integrate and socialize, to overnight dog boarding. Paws Playgrounds is your one-stop shop for everything pet care related to make your pet’s life, a happy one.
Dog play is one of the best ways to introduce socialization and pack mentality to your dog. If your pup is on the shy side, the pack will teach him/her how to play. And if your pup already socializes well, then dog play is one of the best ways to release all that extra energy!
For the enjoyment of your pup, we offer:
- Over 10,000 sq ft of fully-fenced playground with playsets and slides for the dogs to run and play all day.
- Cage-free environment for dog boarding complete with a 40″ tv.
- Separate play areas for large and small dogs.
- Supervised play at all times.
- Indoor and outdoor dog daycare.
- Open 7 days per week for their playtime.